This is my everyday breakfast and yes, I am not yet bored of it! I started using chia seeds in my overnight oatmeal first and then slowly I moved to chia breakfast pudding.
I was looking for some low carb breakfast options. Since I don’t really like eating eggs for breakfast, I thought of trying chia pudding instead. And trust me I couldn’t have made a better decision! It not only helps me with my digestion but also gives me a great start for the morning while keeping me fully satiated until mid-morning.
To make it a grab and go breakfast, make it the night before. All you need to do is put it into a mason jar and keep it in the fridge overnight. When you wake up in the morning and running late (as I always do :D) you have your breakfast already waiting for you to be picked up!
Apart from this paleo breakfast being tasty, chia seeds are loaded with nutrients and have great health benefits.
What’s more, its only 5 ingredients and very easy to make!
5 Ingredient Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter all natural
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt or any other type (use coconut or soy to make it vegan friendly)
- 1/4 cup milk any kind (I prefer soy or almond milk)
- 1 tbsp mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, coconut shavings)
- 3-4 raspberries
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar and leave it overnight in the fridge or for at least half an hour.
- Top with raspberries and your favourite nuts. Enjoy!